Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another day of the year 2010!

Well, Troy and I just got back from seeing the new Disney movie "The Princess and The Frog". It was very sweet and cute, and we just loved it! I also love the message it potrays. Has anybody seen the movie yet? What did you think of it?
What I got out of it was that instead of pushing people aside (or being selfish) to get to your dreams and to money, always have love in your heart, and you WILL get to that very same dream. Having love in your life and the care for other people will be much more rewarding than taking the dream all to yourself. I really do believe that this is what this world needs; love. I may sound like a hippy, but behind all the drugs and the promiscuity of the 60's, I loved what the hippies were wanting to do. I hear everyday about how people shoot each other for wealth, and who brag about the brand new expensive car that they bought instead of using that money for better and much more rewarding things. I hear everyday about people who prostitute women for money. I hear everyday about people who take the charitable money all for themselves, instead of using it for good. Like my mom said, "In time those who commit dishonesty will be the ones who pay for their bad fortune. You will be rewarded for your honesty and your love". She did not say those exact words, but that is what she means. People do things for desperation, and I understand that, but when you are in a panic and you feel like there is nothing left, just stop and think. Just stop and pray. It does work, and I also understand that many people do not feel this way. I respect that. I'm not going to preach, because I am against preaching to other people about things like that. I know people do not believe in the same as I do, and I am not going to force them to do so. I'm only giving advice that may help. But also, use your own strategies! Whether it may be praying or helping other people, or even meditating. Just take a break and think to yourself about what is good and what you can do to make this world a better place for others. It has gotten to the point where scandalous and mischevious activity is going on all around us, and it depresses us. You can change that. I can too.
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, and I am open to opinions. Please do not be too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment