Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Trend I've Noticed...


And have absolutely fallen head over heels for is the Spanish/Southwestern trend that I have been seeing here and there! From embroidered boots, to frilly bright colored dresses and shirts, it's everywhere! I have a pair of boots in mind now, and I have actually asked for Christmas.


Journeys Womens Bullboxer Hacienda Boot - 49.99

Also, this trend is affiliated with South West America, and I love that area! The colors are breath taking, and the food is amazing! I've been through Arizona and New Mexico many many times before, but it is now where I have taken more notice to it. Color pallet includes: red, orange, agua, pink, brown, yellow, and bright purples. Embroidery is key, as so is triangular shapes.







For a feminine touch, this shirt will look amazing with a Spanish/Southwestern inspired skirt :)




Who likes Tex-Mex food? Who loves this trend? Who doesn't?




embroidered boot: journeys.com, boot: journeys.com, fashion peices: forever 21, canyon photo: we<3it

No comments:

Post a Comment