Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wow, it's been a week!

Hey ya'll! I am so sorry it took me a WEEK to post another blog article. Haha, and I haven't even really been that busy this week. Tuesday my mom and I went prom dress shopping, and I saw the PERFECT dress! It's a bright blue color, with floral and glittery designs on the torso. It's big and poofy, just how I wanted it! All I would have to do is adjust the straps because they are kinda big, but other than that, it's perfect! Also as I was shopping with my mom, I found some really cool Christmas ideas to give people. I wont post them here, just in case those people happen to visit my page. So, how was everybody's Thanksgiving? Mine was great, I went to my uncle and aunt's house. All of my cousins were there, and my dad since they are all on my dad's side of the family. My mom was with her side of the family, lol. My dad and I went to see A Christmas Carol, and oh my gosh, I love that movie! Disney does such a great job on their movies. Also, I saw New Moon, and well...it was OK. I liked the first one a lot more than I did New Moon. I personally still love Edward. Just the passion in his eyes when he looks at Bella just makes my heart melt <3>

Anyways. to get on track, today is Lusty Saturday! Everything here is from Charlotte Russe :)



1 comment:

  1. congrats on your prom dress. its hard to find the right one. and that ring is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete