Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updates!

So after school yesterday, my dad and I decided we were going to do some errands in a nearby city. So after those errands, we went to the mall, which I haven't been to in awhile because I'm always broke, lol. I don't have a job, but I work for my dad over the summer, so he is basically how I accumulate my cash. I did buy a few things, but this in particular is what I have a picture of. It's from Aeropostale :)



They also had an orange and pink one which I also loved, but this one was my favorite.
Only 24 more days until University of Tennessee Knoxville's application deadline is due! I have filled the application out, I have two of my teachers to do recommendations for me; all I need now are my ACT scores, my personal statement, and the money to send the paperwork off! Yay!
Wish me luck!
Also, there's an Alabama vs. LSU game today! May the best team win!

No comments:

Post a Comment