I'm probably going to start of with an introductory video, but I haven't a single clue how I'm going to go about this... I know what you're thinking, "How hard can it be to introduce yourself?!" Well, I just don't want to go on a rambling rampage of things that will probably scare off the viewers. So if you don't mind, I will be writing a few key-points and questions of what I'm going to say on video. Those of you who are just beginning to vlog can use this as well if they want. Ha.
1. My name... Duh, it's Audrey. I'm not going to give out my full name though.
2. Where I live? Nah, I'll just say I'm from the South. Maybe that I was born in Alabama.
3. What I like to do: Draw cartoons, write, read, listen to music, hang out with friends... Normal things. Oh, except for obsessing over insane asylums every single damn day and going onto Ebay wishing I had every single asylum postcard.
4. Describe my history: Ah... I might improvise on that. I might tell the viewer's that I was born with this serious disease called Hirschsprung's Disease and how the major thing that ended it all was a seizure. As I am religious though, I believe this was a miracle. It happened the same time I was being baptized. I might tell them that high-school was alright for me, as incredibly boring as that would be.. I didn't have any bullies, people liked me fine, I didn't get into fights (okay, there were a few exceptions, but nothing really dramatic happened).
5. My major accomplishments: Beating Hirschsprung's and heart surgery, winning various HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) competitions, being in two school plays (one where I was the leading role), graduating high school... Wow, I'm a little boring.
6. I'm teaching myself how to play the piano? All I know is part of Moonlight Sonata from Beethoven, the first part of Chopin's Prelude in E-Minor Op. 28, No. 4, and my rendition of the guitar solo in Comfortably Numb. I'm still proud of myself though nevertheless.
8. My favorite movies: Anything that makes me think (with the exception of Austin Powers and Dumb & Dumber). I like movies such as A Beautiful Mind, The Others, Pearl Harbor, Titanic, Schindler's List, Girl Interrupted, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, 1000's more. I love horror movies except for most violent ones. I'm more of a ghost, paranormal, psychological thriller type horror-movie-fan. I hate Hostel and Saw movies, they make me sick. My empathetic-self cannot handle those types of movies. I also do not like to see the insulin/electric shock therapy scenes in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, A Beautiful Mind, or Frances, but I make exceptions as they are more interesting to me than playing a torture game.
9. I'm very random? I know my bog says 'A Lotta Girl, A Lotta Style', but my blog is not a "fashion" blog. I love fashion though, don't get me wrong. I'm so random and disorganized, I hardly ever blog. I'm sorry for that. I'm also pretty nerdy. I love nerdy jokes. I'm terrible at math, but I can pick up a math joke so quickly that it's not even funny. How weird is that? Anyway... I'm secretly crazy. Except for those who notice my strange little ways and just stare at me. The only people who know about my insanity are my parents, my best friends, my boyfriend, and his family. It's more of an eccentric/quirky insanity more than it is a mental illness (also with a few exceptions.) << Is that grammatically correct?
"I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying."