Saturday, January 14, 2012

If I Owned A Boutique... Part 1: Introduction

I have been pondering for a while now about possibly being a boutique owner. I've thought about the kinds of things I would sell, the music I would play, what kind of building I would want my boutique to be in, everything. The only thing I am still unsure about is how to go about owning my own business. I have been reading blogs such as A Beautiful Mess, and others like hers who own there own creative business, and it has inspired me immensely. I'm going to save up for these two e-courses to get me started on thinking seriously about this:

1. DREAMjob by A Beautiful Mess

2. Indie Compass by Indie Business


Hopefully that will help me be more aware of the steps I need to take before becoming my own boss. I am a psychology major, and I haven't taken any business courses, but I may when I go on to university. Wish me luck! I will be writing more and more about this topic in the future.

Quote of the Day
"Do one thing everyday that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Picture of navy shoes via Sunshine and Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment