Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well, boo hoo


Georgia beat Tennessee, and by the looks of things South Carolina is going to beat Alabama too!! This is not a good day... not a good day at all. Especially for my boyfriend who is in the Pride of the Southland Marching Band <3 I'm so proud of him! He works so hard.
Other than football drama, I had a great time with my best friend Keri ^.^ We ate Mexican (yummy) and went to this pretty cool little overstock store with unique little items :)
Well, to start this Saturday evening off, I'm going to present a few little football goodies for you to enjoy!

Have you seen these?! They're football shaped Tostitios!! How cute is that? And these Dr. Pepper bottles :P


And for Tennessee Vols nailpolish lovers:



Of course ALABAMA nailpolish!!



Isn't Victorias Secret just amazing? They have the cutest stuff for your favorite teams!

Alabama:

Alabama VS Pink Cardigan - 49.50



Alabama VS Pink Straight Leg Pant - 39.50



Tennessee:

Tennessee VS Pink Cardigan - 49.50



Tennessee VS Pink Straight Leg Pant - 39.50



Georgia:

Georgia VS Pink Sports Bra - 26.50



Georgia VS Pink Scoopneck Tee - 29.50



Arkansas:

Arkansas Bling Pullover Hoody - 68.00



Arkansas Bling Varsity Pant - 58.50



Arkansas Hipster Panty - 10.50 each



These are just a couple of the SCE football leagues that I am presenting cute things for... If you would like me to present more on here for other football teams, PLEASE TELL ME :)

One more thing... I was flipping through my TV, and I noticed that on MTV now there's a show called Lingerie Football League. Umm, I thought MTV (MUSIC TELEVISION) was supposed to be about well, music. I'm sorry, but it seems to me that TV stations have no creativity anymore, so they put trash on there now. Just my opinion :O

No comments:

Post a Comment