Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crazy Day :P


So... I only have my permit, and I'm 19, right? Haha, so I have to take my mom to Wal-mart, and I have to drive the rest of the way to my college by myself, which for me is kind of scary because I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. Everything goes pretty smoothly, the drive there, the class, and getting out of the parking lot and onto the highway. As I get to the highway, I see some guy like waving his arms like a maniac at something, and I am so stupid I didn't catch on it was me! Then, I get out onto the highway and my COKE!! falls off the roof of my car and in front of someone to my left!! It was so funny, I laughed and the person driving looked over at me and smiled. I totally had so much on my mind, I forgot I had placed my Coca-Cola can ontop of my car! Who hasn't done that though? Oh, and state troopers scare me when I drive by myself... I feel as if they know... lol!
I have been watching Travel Channel for the past month now, and let me tell you, it's addicting. I love traveling, so it's sort of refreshing watching this channel when you're stressed out. It makes me feel as if I'm in a new and exotic place. But I've noticed, shouldn't it be called the Food and Travel Channel?? Almost all of the shows are based on food, and I think there's more to traveling than just eating. I also really love the Ghosts and Ghost Adventure shows (even though GA is a little too much)! I want to go to the Stanley Hotel so bad. Who else loves ghosts or Travel Channel??


No comments:

Post a Comment