I have 3 blogs now!
This one is for my more girly and creative side
Psychology/Neurology is for my more serious and informative side
And the ramblings is for what it says; ramblings. They may be pleasant, they may be depressing, but read at your own will.
Anyways! I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things here on blogspot. I have two new favorite songs now; Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and Deuces by Chris Brown! I'm excited because I haven't really liked anything new that has came out in the past couple of years except for a few exceptions.
My day was pretty good, I talked to my mother about some issues that were going on inside of my head, and that really let a lot of stress out. I had to take a test in my American History class which I hoped I did well on! I really have an urge to go shopping.
Btw, I would like to introduce a few new trends this fall that I would like to try!
- 1970s hair! I love the 1960s and 70s anyways, so this is an exciting trend for me to try! I have the tools anyways, so it won't be a problem :)
- More feminine silhouettes! Yes! I love feminine things, and when this was introduced into the fall trends, I was very happy. I thought the 1940s, 50s, and early 60s were just so classy (Audrey Hepburn? Jackie Kennedy?). Those role models made me proud of my femininity.
- Flats! They have been in for quite some time now, but they never get old!! I have a ton as it is, but I want some more :D
- Mod! As I have said before, I love the 1960s, and bold prints and styles make me happy. I also love crazy and unique looking things, and let me tell you, the 1960s were superior for that.
- Natural/Golden makeup pallet - I never really liked bold eyeliner on me anyways because my hooded eyes made me look strange. I will definitely be looking forward to going home and looking through what I have in my makeup collection.
- Clogs? Perhaps. I like them okay, but weren't they popular back in the 90s? Retro? Wow, the 90s have become retro now!
- Low back/low necklines - I am getting to the age where I can actually wear these things! I think low back-lines and neck-lines are so sexy, and I would really like to go shopping to find these things!
Does anyone know where I can find things like this? Greatly appreciated!!
Well, that all I have to write for now, as I have to get home (I'm at my college computer room, bleh)!