Friday, July 15, 2011

Fashionista Friday!

Well, today's Friday, and I know I have already posted, but I'm trying to make a segment for everyday so I can organize my inspirations and what-not.
Fridays are going to be based on things of fashion nature that inspire me. So here we go!



I love turquoise, and I love things that make you look like you're not about to strain your back or give you a leg cramp. The earrings are beautiful! Earrings are a big thing for me, especially dangly-earrings. The purse is absolutely adorable, and I wish I could tell you where you could buy these things, but I found this little number on pinterest.com. This whole outfit is too cute!



I love tiny stripes like this dress has, and it especially looks cute in green! I'm not big on it being strapless, as I am self-conscious about my upper arms, but I would still wear it. Nevertheless, it's adorable.



I love her hair, I always thought long bangs were very cute. I also love her dress (I love baby-doll dresses).



Again, big on the tiny stripes! They are orange too, which are perfect because I could wear them over white lacy tights to a University of Tennessee game! I've been seeing shorts like these around a lot, so I think I'm going to snatch a pair before the summer is up. With a pair of lacy white tights in the process, haha :)



I love all of them! I have a promise ring from my boyfriend Troy, so I always try to reserve the only ring finger I have to that ring. Haha, a little random fact. Anyway, I'm all for rings, especially smaller ones. Big ones are pretty too, but they tend to get on my nerves while I'm in class or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment